Friday, 30 December 2011

My Favourite Pink Blushes!!!

Here are 3 of my all time favourite pink blushes along with swatches! (2 powder blushes and 1 mineral blush)
Too Faced Blush in "Pinch my Petals"


 My new Favourite everyday blush! This blush is not so heavily pigmented so it's hard to overdue the application, which is good since my room has bad lighting and I always think I don't have enough on when there's already plenty on my face LOL. I also adore the packaging for this blush, I mean, look how cute it is! -what's not to like about this blush :D






Mac Powder Blush in "Well Dressed"


This is my first Mac blush and I absolutely love it! This blush applies nicely on your skin and has a slight sheen and shimmer to it. The packaging is great and there's a lot of product in the pan.

Loreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Blush in "Pinched Pink"






As you can see, I've used this a lot already! This is probably my favourite drugstore blush. This blush gives a nice rosy flush to your cheeks. This blush is surprisingly more heavily pigmented compared to the 2 mentioned above. This applies nicely yet can be a bit messy as you can see on the left. Also, this blush is very convenient to take with you when you're traveling because of the built-in brush that comes with it.
From left to right with flash:
loreal mineral blush, Mac blush, Too Faced Blush
 Same order without flash


I hope you guys enjoy this post! Please leave comments below :)


<3Anny

1 comment:

  1. we have just discovered your blog. if you like our blog please follow us
    http://abfab-magazine.blogspot.com/
    And you can see our magazine here: www.absolutelyfabulous.ro
    Hope you like it!
    kissses,
    D&A

    ReplyDelete