Friday, 30 December 2011

Get Ready With Me...Neutral Makeup :)

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this video! This is my go-to makeup look when I don't feel like trying out other colours or when I'm feeling under the weather :)











Products Used: 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion
Sephora makeup palette
Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette in Extravagant Gold
Sephora Gel liner
Prestige loose eyeshadow dust
Diorshow lash plumping serum
Diorshow Blackout Mascara
Too Face blush in Pinch my Petels
Mac lipstick in Please me
WetnWild brow kit



Thanks for watching :)


<3Anny

1 comment:

  1. hi Anny i just started following your blog, but i've been subscribed to your youtube channel and i've watched all of your videos...you're so sweet and so beautiful...your makeup tutorials and how to make flowers on nails are my fav videos!
    If ya get a chance please check out my blog, if you want that is :)
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com/
    Stephi

    ReplyDelete