Wednesday, 6 July 2011

My Favourite Pink Shade Lipsticks

Hello everyone! Incase some of you don't know, I am a huge fan of pink!!!! I absolutely love pink and the only colour lipstick that you will ever catch me wearing is PINK :) Whenever I feel dull, lifeless and ugly on those days, I would throw on some pink lipstick and it would instantly make my face appear more awake, alive, and radiant and that is why I love pink lipstick so much! So here I decided to do a swatch for you guys on my top 5 favourite lipsticks from Maybelline, Revlon, and Mac.

From Left to Right:
Mac Amplified lipstick in Chatter-Box * Mac matte lipstick in Please Me * Maybelline Color sensational lipstick in Born With It * Maybelling Color Sensational lipstick in Pink Please * Revlon Creme lipstick in Pink In The Afternoon
Left: Without flash                                Right: With flash
Same order as above from left to right:
Mac Chatter-Box, Mac Please Me, Maybelline Born With It, Maybelline Pink Please, Revlon Pink In The Afternoon









 My absolute favourite lipstick of them all is pretty obvious hehe :)

          Mac Chatter-Box                                       Mac Please Me
         Maybelline Born With It                             Maybelline Pink Please


                                     Revlon Pink In The Afternoon

Note* The quality of all these lipsticks are very good. However, since the Mac matte lipstick in Please Me is a MATTE lipstick, it does tend to dry your lips out throughout the day so wearing lip balm/ointment is highly recommended. Since it is a matte lipstick however, I find that it is the most pigmented lipstick out of the 5 listed here in this blog and deposits the most true colour to even the most darkest lips. 
Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back soon for more :)
<3Anny<3

1 comment:

  1. oh i love your nice review..thanx a lot..lipstic lover

    ReplyDelete