Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Gyaru Inspired Smokey Eye Makeup

Hello everyone, I've been trying to perfect the "Gyaru" eye look and finally felt that it was time to make a video on the tutorial. I wore circle lenses here to give my eyes a more doll like, bigger appearance. Along with false lashes and lining my eyes farther away from my natural lash line, I was able to achieve the illusion that I had huge dolly eyes. I hope you guys like the result!





Products Used: 
Eyes: 
Sephora Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in MILK
Sephora Makeup Palette using the colours (light sparkly pink & sparkly carbon black)
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara 
Mac Fluid Line in BLACK TRACK
Prestige Loose Eyeshadow Dust
False Lashes (from Vietnam)
Lash grip Adhesive Glue
Purple Geo Nudy Circle Lenses

Lips:
Mac Matte Lipstick in PLEASE ME

Face:
Mac Powder Blush in WELL DRESSED

<333Anny<333

No comments:

Post a Comment